TeleAce (S) Pte Ltd Azure Stack HCI | Blog
What is Azure Stack HCI?
Azure Stack HCI is a hyperconverged windows Server 2019 cluster that uses validated hardware to run virtualized workloads on-premises.
Why Azure Stack HCI?
– Its a most affordable solution. Just server hardware and cabling, and no network equipment needed.
– Its a great Simple design to get started. It delivers high performance with reliability and still be able to scale when required, with some configuration changes.
– Windows server management with Windows Admins Center Experience makes simple and easiest design for server admins..
The best of Azure Stack HCI
Windows based HCI Platform
– Software defined high-availability hyper-converged storage which can deliver high performance, easy to manage and scalability.
– Industry standard Hardware
– In place hardware and software upgrades
– Storage pools up to 4PB
– Support nodes with 400GB+ of local storage
– Connect multiple clusters
– Faster SDN gateways
– Significantly improved VPN performance
Delivering business solutions and value
– Storage class memory
– Improved data read caching
– Faster MAP volume throughput
– Encrypted SDN subnets
– Linux support for shielded VMs
Easy to Manage direct Azure integration
– Windows Admin Centre – Graphical management
– Improved node maintenance and recovery
– Direct connection to Azure services
Native Persistent memory support
– Azure Stack HCI uses Intel Optane Persistent Memory as its cache to give us more than 13 million iops in a 12-node configuration